Thursday, May 26, 2011

When Fraud and Racketeering Aren't Enough

On Friday January 15, 2010 I was interviewed at my residence by two officers from the U.S. Department of Justice about a law enforcement matter.

Tape-recorded statements I made during the interview are consistent with the diagnosis "residual schizophrenia" in my case.  I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in February 1996 by Dimitrios Georgopoulos, M.D., a psychiatrist at the George Washington University Medical Center.  The diagnosis was confirmed by Albert H. Taub, M.D. in January 1999 in a letter Dr. Taub wrote to the D.C. Medical Board about my illness. In residual schizophrenia a person is no longer delusional or hallucinating, but has no motivation or interest in life.  I have no motivation or interest in life.

At the Justice Department interview the officer asked me where I ate out.  I explained that I do not eat out.  He seemed amazed.  But that's a symptom!  Lack of interest in life.  The officer asked me who I talk to in my apartment building.  I explained that I talk to no one in the building.  The officer said: "No one?"  I said that sometimes I spoke to an elderly tenant named "Miss Fine."  My social withdrawal is consistent with residual schizophrenia.  That's another symptom!!

At the mention of the name "Fine," the officer seemed to reflex.  I had a paranoid idea of reference at that moment.  I thought: "Is he thinking of Glenn A. Fine -- the Justice Department's Inspector General?"  Of course, "ideas of reference" are consistent with psychotic mental illness -- and, as my friends at Akin Gump like to point out -- can be associated with a risk of violence.  Under the Americans With Disabilities Act, a risk of violence may bar a disabled person from the right to employment.

It's all on tape.  A tape in the custody of the U.S. Department of Justice, no less.  As I like to say, if you're going to commit a felony -- and make no mistake, I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the Government of the United States -- it's good to get the permission of the Justice Department first!

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

I actually used the Justice Department to create evidence for a fraudulent disability claim.

Yes, I am talented!!

My Daily Struggles said...

The officer also asked me if I go to the movies. I would have told him that I do not.

The Uptown theater is a few blocks down from me on Connecticut Avenue. I have lived in my apartment since August 1983. I have never been to the Uptown theater.

The last time I went to the movies was September 1992, nearly 20 years ago. I saw "School Ties" -- a movie about anti-Semitism at a boys prep school starring Matt Damon.





http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/09/school-ties.html

Ironically, in 1998 Vernon Jordan appeared in cameo role in the movie Rounders, starring Matt Damon.